Ron Reemsnyder: Background
•Admitted to the Bar, 1974, Georgia; Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Georgia, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
•Education: Mount Union College (B.A., cum laude with honors, 1971); Duke University (J.D. 1974)
•Member: Atlanta and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Georgia; International Association of Defense Counsel; Product Liability Advisory Council (Sustaining Member)
•Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Product Liability; Wrongful Death; Commercial Litigation; Insurance, Living Wills
•Selected by Atlanta Magazine as a “Georgia Super Lawyer” in Litigation
• 1. Ron Reemsnyder is an Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
• 2. As of December 2014, Ron is the Judge for the City of Dawsonville, Georgia.
• 3. Highest rating by Martindale Hubbell AV for competence and ethics. View rating on website.
• 4. Has acted as national coordinating counsel for world’s leading manufacturer of tire changing equipment
• 5. Selected by peers as “Super Lawyer” in litigation.
• 6. Has handled more than 150 wrongful death suits
• 7. Represented a major manufacturer in U.S. Supreme Court
•8. Member Product Liability Advisory Council an invitation only organization composed of major manufacturers and their attorneys
We will fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
Ron Reemsnyder is here to help you with your legal issues. Whether you are an individual with a personal need, or a business requiring an employment agreement or debt collection, Ron is on your side. He is based on the north side of Atlanta, and can offer a ‘superlawyer’ skill set from a convenient location. Contact Ron right now and describe your challenge.
About Ron Reemsnyder
Ron Reemsnyder is here to help you with your legal issues. Whether you are an individual with a personal need, or a business requiring an employment agreement or debt collection, Ron is on your side. He is based on the north side of Atlanta, and can offer a ‘Super Lawyer’ skill set from a convenient location. Contact Ron right now and describe your challenge.
I would certainly recommend Ron and his practice for your legal representation. He satisfactorily represented me in an automobile accident case.
Ron is thorough, persistent, knowledgeable and clever. He very successfully represented my quite elderly father in a malpractice suit.
Ron Reemsnyder was the best lawyer to work with. He made sure that I knew what was going on with my case the whole time he work with me. He made sure that I got what I deserve. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best. Thanks allot for what u did for me and my family.
Mr. Reemsnyder was very effective in getting a good settlement for me after my auto accident. I recommend his service and would use him again if it ever happened again.
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Consultations
135 Prominence Court Suite 160
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Restrictions may apply.
Offer Ends March 7, 2018
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Arbitration Association
- Super Lawyer - Litigation
- Member, Product Liability Advisory Council
- Duke University (J.D., 1974)
- Judge For The Municipal Court Of Dawsonville, GA
- Mount Union College (B.A., Cum Laude With Honors, 1971)